~A couple weeks ago we went down to our old farm where we used to live 11 years ago and we went sledding on the hill we used to sled on as little kids. For some reason the hill didn't seem quite so big. :)
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Snow,snow,snow....
Posted by The Reynolds at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Looks so fun!!! We have about 15 inches of snow right now, but it says it's supposed to snow more all week. Yes, I agree with you, even though it is beautiful, spring sure is beginning to look real nice. ;) :P
Miss you all!!
~Bethany
wv:ousio
Thank you for the sweet encouragement...somewhere in the past I have come across your blog~very good to "see" you again!
Blessings,
Kathy
Awwww...thats so great that you guys got to go as a family!!! I love the pictures!! ~ Nina
Wow!!! Thats alot of white puffy stuff!! Alot of white puffy stuff!!
I bet yall are having a blast!
Oh, I forget, yall get Alot of white puffy stuff, Every year!!!
Oh well,
Ya'll enjoy yourselves anyway:)
~Ariana
those are wooooonderful pictures! the one of the fam. and the one of nathan are my very favorite:)one of these days i plan to actually venture out and at least have a sit in the snow if i don't do anything else with it:) aren't i terrible lazy?? tee-hee!
Post a Comment